Pale, 100% barley malt, golden in colour and with a fine white head. A perfect balance between floral notes and the fragrances of hops, malt and honey. The cherished object of desire, the easiest to get close to, and the giver of great satisfactions, with a clean and well-balanced taste, as the first sip immediately invites the second to follow.
DISCOVER LA GRADISCA
BEER: Premium Lager
ALCOHOL: 5.2 % vol
SIZE: 33cl; 50cl; 1lt; 2lt; 3lt; 24lt keg; 16lt keg
- White, compact and persistent foam.
- Bright gold color.
- Elegant and pleasing aroma, it reveals hints of dry herbs and yellow fruit, topped by malty and gentle biscuit notes.
- The carbonation is slightly above average and it is balanced properly with the lightweight body.
- In the mouth the hint of barley, a balsamic honey which helps to give it a remarkable freshness, a moderate bitterness.
- A clean, sweetish to malty lager beer.
- Barley Malt
Service Temperature: 5/6°c
Perfect for an aperitif, but also ideal at any other time of day. Mild pizzas, white meats, cold cuts and fresh or medium-aged cheeses.
Piadina flatbread with squacquerone cheese and arugula. Folded piadina with tomato and mozzarella filling, or with chopped greens and sausages. Fried Adriatic fish, prawn and calamari skewers.