Red, astute, voluptuous and intriguing, with copper highlights, a dense creamy head and a full, structured body. The rich blend of special hops and malts gives the palate refined sensations of honey, nuts and candied fruits, balanced by an enjoyably bitter finish.
DISCOVER LA VOLPINA
BEER: Red Ale
ALCOHOL: 6.5 % vol
COLOUR: Ruby Red
SIZE: 33cl; 50cl; 16lt keg
- Pinkish-white foam, creamy, very persistent.
- Amber beer with hints of ruby red, bright, clear.
- Spiced perfumes, caramel notes, strawberry and smokedhints complexing the olfactory profile, accompanied by a slight resinous scent.
- Medium body, good carbonation.
- To the palate are revealed and persist both the sweet caramel ( toffee) and the fresh, balsamic and lasting bitter that freshens the spiced taste. With the passing of time the bitter notes are transformed into amaretto's scents.
- The aftertaste gives off hints of dried fruit, spices among which is an almost peppery stinging.
- A pleasantly refreshing and tasty beer, with a round body and smoky / spicy flavors. The sparkling makes it a pleasant and refreshing beer, although its full, round body.
- Barley Malt
Service Temperature: 5/6°c
Pasta and rice dishes with strongly flavoured tomato or meat sauces. Cold cuts or medium-aged cheese, grilled meats, tagliatelle pasta with meat sauce.
Piadina flatbread with capocollo ham and sheep's cheese, strongly-flavoured filled piadinas, tagliatelle pasta and roast rabbit.