Amber, intense in colour and with a persistent head. Intriguingly aromatic bouquet. Soft and balanced, with enjoyable toasty notes, hints of red fruits and a slight spiciness from refermentation in the bottle, which adds even more interest.
BEER: Strong Belgian Ale
ALCOHOL: 7.5 % vol
- Hazelnut foam, abundant and compact, persistent, followed by beautiful Bruxelles lace.
- Amber ale with brown reflections, opalescent
- Round and hot body, medium carbonation.
- The olfactory intensity is good, characterized by clear hints of mature fruit, dried fruit, yeast, roasted (chocolate) and caramel. Scents of a classic panettone with raisins, fairly typical of real brown Belgian ales.
- The palate reveals a slight bitterness from the roasted malt, covered by the alchol notes and sugar candy.
- In aftertaste still feel the notes tasted on the palate, intense but not too long, offering a beer from the delicate final and sweetly easy to drink. A beer richly perfumed, intense, warm and full-bodied.
- Barley Malt
Glass: Calice a tulipano
Service Temperature: 7/8°c
Perfect for roasts and grilled meats, ideal with aged cheese and salami, but also with apple strudel and cakes with nuts.
Piadina flatbread with pancetta and griddled vegetables, grills or Mora Romagnola pork hamburgers and tagliatelle pasta with meat sauce.
MENZIONE D'ONORE "Brusselles Beer Challenge 2012" Brussels - Belgio
ARGENTO "International Beer Challenge 2012" Londra - Regno Unito
BRONZO - 750ml -"Mondial de la Bière 2012" Montreal - Canada
BRONZO - 355ml -"Mondial de la Bière 2012" Montreal - Canada
ARGENTO "World Beer Challenge 2012" Estoril - Portugal