A selected blend of choice coffees gives complexity and depth to the dark beer with a compact creamy head. Coffee notes in the bouquet, which is particularly broad and fascinating. Hints of chocolate in the mouth, together with nuts and liquorice for an unforgettable experience.
BEER: Imperial Porter
ALCOHOL: 9 % vol
- Hazelnut foam, dense, creamy and persistent.
- Dark brown color.
- Mild carbonation, body intense and sustained.
- Powerful its olfactory intensity and extraordinary olfactory finesse amplified by the special ingredients used: powerful scents of roasted coffee, accompanied by molassed sugar cane. We use a special selection of Pascucci's coffee and the precious Demerara cane sugar from Malawi (one of the most southern African States), that gives Ama Mora an extraordinary aroma.
- In the mouth cappuccino's flavour, extremely long taste of sweet coffee, roasted notes. In the final subtle notes of vanilla equilibrated with the freshness of liquorice.
- Aftertaste full of coffee's aroma, roasted malt wrapped in the notes of cool licorice, pleasantly dryness comes from the hops and the roast malt and obviously from the alcohol.
- Barley Malt
- Pascucci's coffe selected blend
- Malawi's cane sugar
Glass: Calice a tulipano
Service Temperature: 5/6°c
Braised meats after long cooking, game. Surprisingly suitable with chocolate desserts and mascarpone and coffee creams, but even to drink by itself at the end of the evening.
Piadina flatbread with chocolate spread, tiramisu or gelato made with beer instead of coffee.
BRONZO "International Beer Challenge 2012" Londra - Regno Unito
ARGENTO "World Beer Challenge 2012" Estoril - Portugal