White, unfiltered, unique and extremely fresh. Coriander, the peel of bitter oranges from southern Italy and dry hopping using Citra hops give an extraordinary bouquet: lime, melon, grapefruit, passion fruit and spicy and citrus notes in the mouth turn into fresh, intense and inimitable aromas.
ALCOHOL: 4.9 % vol
SIZE: 20lt keg
- Uniform and abundant white foam.
- Very clear and opalescent yellow.
- On the nose, it is possible to discern hints of lime, melon, grapefruit and passion fruit, given by the dry hopping using Citra hops and the use of coriander and bitter orange peel from southern Italy.
- On the palate, we perceive the fresh and intense spicy, citrus notes typical of the style.
- Barley Malt
- Dry hopping with Citra Hop
Service Temperature: 6/8°c
Ideal for aperitifs, white meats, white fish, shellfish, fried fish and/or vegetables, fresh or medium-aged cheeses, dry pastries or desserts with jams and marmalades.
Spaghetti with clams, fried fish and piadina with soft Squacquerone cheese, cured ham and figs.