Clear, reassuring and familiar, with an old gold colour and persistent foamy head. The warm sensations of malt are ideally balanced by the fresh notes of the aromatic hops used in the dry-hopping process. Full body, clean and intense, enjoyably bitter and pleasantly drinkable.
DISCOVER LA MIDÒNA
BEER: Golden Ale
ALCOHOL: 6.5 % vol
COLOUR: Oro Antico
SIZE: 33cl; 50cl; 30lt keg
- The foam is white, dense, with a very good adhesion to glass and good persistence.
Deep, crystal clear golden color.
- Medium olfactory intensity. You can smell arboreal perfume of linden, and freshly cut grass. Enriched by hints of toasted malt with hints of fresh spices. Citrus (orange, lime, grapefruit) notes are easily recognizable because Midona is a top fermented beer made with Cascade hops in dry hopping phase. With the passing of time vegetal notes of fresh herbs are mostly perceived.
- The palate is pleasantly crisp, medium body.
- In the mouth herbaceous notes become prevalent and the spices are enriched by bitter, slightly pungent notes, together with ginger, freshly cut grass and the pleasant aroma of fresh hops.
- The aftertaste is discreetly persistent, fresh, the final pleasantly dry and smooth.
- Midona is wisely balanced: with its round body, the smooth bitterness, the herb perfumes, moderate toasted malted notes... the crisp and fresh Amarcord experience
- Barley Malt
- Hops - Dry-Hopping with Cascade Hops
Service Temperature: 5/6°c
Strongly flavoured pizzas, with broccoli buds or artichokes. Pasta, risottos or fried vegetable dishes, salami and medium-aged cheeses.
Piadina flatbread with vegetables gratin or the classic blend of chicory, sardines and spring onions. Folded piadina filled with poppy greens, and all other vegetable fillings.
"Premio Golosario Sol&Agrifood Vinitaly 2014" Verona - Italia
"World Expo of Beer 2008" Frankenmuth - USA