Amber, generous, with bronze highlights. Great aromatic intensity, with notes of nuts and candied fruits in the bouquet, slightly spicy. Particularly soft and elegant body, with excellently balanced hints of malt, caramel and hops. A beer that distinctly leaves its mark.
DISCOVER LA TABACHÉRA
BEER: Strong Amber Ale
ALCOHOL: 9 % vol
SIZE: 33cl; 50cl; 20lt keg
- Light brown, fine, compact foam.
- Bright brown color.
- Its aroma is elegant, pleasing, rich in notes of barley malt, caramel, accompanied by the elegance of dried fruit notes. As it warms up a more and more obvious scent of fruit, caramel malt, candied fruit.
- Full-bodied and structured, discrete carbonation.
- The palate is very warm, fruity, crowned by the sweet notes of cereal. The bitter, is not particularly present, on the other hand it has a long and delicate persistence.
- In the aftertaste notes of fruit and nuts are kept, accompanied by a sweet - biscuit long and soft taste, not at all cloying, ending well in a final gently dry.
- A beer with a round body, full, warm and enveloping., exactly as the actress in the movie.
- Barley Malt
Glass: Calice a tulipano
Service Temperature: 8/9°c
Red meats, roasts and game, extremely mature cheeses and salami, pulse soups, home-made cakes and desserts, creams and chocolate.
Piadina flatbread with culatello ham and fossa cheese, baked lasagne, mixed grills but even fish stews. Mora Romagnola pork hamburgers.